forum de l'empire suprême Index du Forum
forum de l'empire suprême Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV%Onsong For Windo.ws

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de l'empire suprême Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zaidenel

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV%Onsong For Windo.ws Répondre en citant

Onsong For Windows > bit.ly/1NCeQZF

I..have..installed..this..on..two..different..computers..running..windows..8.1..and..windows..10..and..experienced..the..same..issues..with..bothPlease...try...again...later(And.I'm.picky.about.chord.placement.).I.did.much.of.my.initial."market.survey".by.finding.the.apps.in.the.Google.Play.store,.then.looking.at."what.others.installed".and.also.at.each.developers.websiteComment.Cancel.Post.rodclement.Pro.Join.Date:.Jul.2007.Posts:.1818.#8.01-02-2013,.01:26.PM.I.have.been.using.Lyric.Pad.since.it's.release,.on.a.original.Motorola.Xoom.with.a.10.1.inch.screen.for.over.3.years.now.and.will.not.change.it.for.the.world!.Quick.features:.Scrolling.lyrics,.automatic,.or.user.defined.globally.or.per.song,.with.the.ability.to.dictate.pauses.for.interludes!.Lyric.format.is.simple.text.so.I.imported.every.lyric.I.already.had.in.my.PC.(on-line.database.also.available.for.on.the.fly.searches).Ability.to.make.notes.on.the.lyrics.like.chord.changes,.etc.You.can.swap.backgorund.and.letter.colors.for.indoor.or.outdoor.viewingBacktrax...is...also...very...solid...but...no...scrollingHaving..said..that,..it..has..worked..out..remarkably..well,..the..tablet..sits..neatly..on..my..mike..stand..(I..posted..a..pic..of..me..at..a..Christmas..gig..a..few..days..ago..and..you..can..see..that..it..is..hardly..noticeable)Desktop...Edition...Maintain...your...own...song...set...list...Chord...Chart...Display...Transpose...and...Capo...Chords...App...details...Publisher...CHARTHOUSE...DATA...MANAGEMENT...LLC...More...Category...Music...More...Approximate...size...11.41...MB...-...11.56...MB...More...Age...rating...For...ages...3...and...up...More...Accessibility...The...app...developer...believes...this...app...meets...accessibility...requirements,...making...it...easier...for...everyone...to...useThe...icon...for...set...lists...do...not...appear...at...all...on...the...front...page...of...the...programWorkingIt..saves..files..in..an..XML-based..file..format..which..OnSong..can..automatically..convert..into..it's..own..formatWhat...web...browsers...does...Console...work...with?Supported...File...Types...SongShowPlus...SongShowPlus...is...lyrics...projection...software...for...Microsoft...WindowsThere's...an...app...out...there...from...Musicnotes,...which...(I'm...guessing)...may...use...Sibelius...Scorch,...and...if...so,...may...do...transpositions...direct...from...the...scoreOnSong..can..read..and..automatically..convert..files..exported..in..the..SongShowPlus..file..formatAll...rights...reserved...unless...otherwise...stated...Buy...Artists...Docs...Store...Support...News...Register...Privacy...Policy...Admin....Conversations...should...be...conducted...in...the...spirit...of...the...Company-Customer...PactThe.original.iPad's.is.just.fine,.and.I'm.sure.most.Android.tablets.as.wellTurn.on.the.hotspot.in.your.device's.Settings.screen.and.use.the.WiFi.optionManagePracticePerformLearn.Stable,...never...in...3...years...has...left...me...down...Updated...frequently...by...the...developer...that...does...that...input...from...users!...Rod...www.tablefor2.net...Comment...Cancel...Post...SLScott86...Pro...Join...Date:...Jul...2011...Posts:...1037...#9...01-02-2013,...01:41...PM...Originally...Posted...by...Potts...I...couldn't...find...one...other...than...a...ridiculously...expensive...one...when...I...was...looking--...that's...how...I...ended...up...with...an...IPadHide.review(s).Show.review(s).1-10.of.11.reviews.Filter.All.reviews.1.star.2.stars.3.stars.4.stars.5.stars.Sort.Most.helpful.Most.recent.Highest.rated.Lowest.rated.4.stars.out.of.5.Travis..11/15/2015.Super.Cool.Program.Just.installed.on.windows.10.and.it.works.much.better.than.when.it.did.on.windows.8My..brother..works..for..a..company..that..runs..this..website..and..you..can..grab..a..tablet..for..about..$100Rate.this.product.Write.a.review.(optional).Give.it.a.headline.0/55.Tell.us.what.you.think.0/1000.Microsoft.may.email.you.a.response.from.the.app.provider.(but.wont.share.your.email.address)Comment..Cancel..Post..doezer..Rookie..Join..Date:..Sep..2011..Posts:..190..#4..01-02-2013,..07:54..AM..by..the..way..what..wa..sthe..name..of..that..ridiculously..expensive..PC..software..can..you..remember??..Comment..Cancel..Post..Drummer44..Rookie..Join..Date:..Mar..2012..Posts:..269..#5..01-02-2013,..10:11..AM..Originally..Posted..by..doezer..Hi..im..thinking..of..springing..for..an..iPad127.0.0.1...is...essentially...the...iPad...or...iPhone...referring...to...itself...and...is...caused...by...the...network...IP...address...not...being...able...to...be...resolvedIn.this.mode.a.section.menu.is.displayed.to.enable.quick.access.to.parts.of.a.song.-.Added.option.for.song.foreground/background.colors.to.be.set.so.you.can.have.black.on.white.-.ChordPro.file.format.import.(copy/paste.or..cho.file.association).-.Fixed.networking.issue.with.Windows.8.1.-.Fixed.various.bug.reports/crashes.Worship,.IncEventually...we...just...stopped...communicating...and...it...still...does...the...same...thingsSo...far,...my...(limited)...opinion...is...that...it's...OK,...although...I've...also...observed...a...couple...oddities...that...I've...queries...the...developer...aboutTo.learn.more.about.OpenSong,.please.visit.their.website.at.(any.preference.on.those.two.apps.by.the.way.folks??).but.another.alternative.is.to.stay.with.my.10".notebook.laptop.if.i.can.find.me.a.PC.based.application.which.does.same.thingReally.good.or.someone.that.plays.and.can't.transpose.on.the.spot.like.me.lol.If.you.can.try.the.app.as.a.free.trial.do.it.if.you.don't.know.if.this.is.the.right.app.for.you.but.I.guarantee.you.will.love.it.and.find.it.very.useful!.More.Was.this.helpful?.Yes.(0).No.(0).Contains.spam.or.advertising.Contains.profanity.Contains.offensive.content.3.stars.out.of.5.Sam..5/18/2016.I.was.able.to.get.this.working.again.with.help.from.WIAll..times..are..GMT-6Any..ideas? f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de l'empire suprême Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange